Tecture is a growing web development firm seeking an experienced web designer and front-end developer (with 5 or more years of relevant experience).
Responsibilities include web design, front-end web development, debugging and creatively solving a wide range of problems. One of your primary functions will be interacting with clients over the phone, email, and in-person meetings.
You're accompanying the Ghostbusters as they investigate paranormal activity in Chicago's Field Museum. The museum is large enough that all four Ghostbusters need to split up to cover more area, and you need to choose to go with one of them to investigate with. Do you choose to go with Ray Stantz (the passionate heart and soul of the team), Egon Spangler (the science-driven braniac), Peter Venkman (the level-headed talker), or Winston Zeddmore (the Jack of all trades, master of none)...and why did you choose this individual? (Note: we will only review the resumes of those who answer this question in their application.)
We foster a casual, fun, collaborative environment. We’re small, flexible and pretty easy to get along with. Education and experience are less important than good design, clean code, and a creative drive. Tecture offers health and dental insurance, and a 401(k) plan with a match.
- Excellent written and verbal client communication skills
- Professional web/interactive design expertise
- HTML and CSS
- Experience creating UI & IA documentation (wireframes, sitemaps, etc.)
- Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Active proponent of web standards, usability & accessibility
- Emphasis on clean, usable & sophisticated layouts
- Meticulous eye for detail & style
- PHP, ASP.NET, or other server-side and database programming languages
- iPhone, Android, and mobile web design and development
- Knowledge of web content management systems (Drupal, WordPress)
- You don't use Dreamweaver
- Flash design / ActionScript knowledge
If this is up your alley, please apply with your resume and portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.
Full-time, on-site only.
NO H1B, NO F1, Sorry, we will not transfer or sponsor visas.